Followers

Friday, August 31, 2018

Oh, My God! Not Only A Karen Cooper Doll, But A Barbara One, That Looks Like Judith O'Dea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               This post is specifically for our (David and I) friend, Judy, as she begins to settle into her new life at an old location--Pittsburgh, PA, where she was born and raised.

                                 Judy, congrats!  Especially since the temperature of your moving day felt like an approximation of Death Valley.  We felt for both you, AND the movers.

                                  Now, as I told you, I want a Karen Cooper doll.  She was memorably played in the 1968 film, "Night Of The Living Dead," by Kyra Schon, and I just LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Especially when she stabs her mother, with the garden spade!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  BUT, once I saw there was a Barbara doll, I knew I had to have it, too.  That total look of anxiety she displays throughout the film, from the opening scene in the cemetery, to rushing into the arms of her sibling, Johnny, whom, so mentally rattled by this time, she has no idea is a zombie and is going to kill her.  She would make a cool member of the Living Dead!!!!!!!!!!!  Just that hair alone, is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   So, Judy, we love you, we miss you, lots of luck in Pittsburgh, and keep an eye out for these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     They would just liven up our apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   

No comments: