Followers

Monday, August 20, 2018

Look At All These Brilliant Ladies, Who Are Returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Oh, my God, girls, it is the biggest all-star femme line-up since MGM filmed "The Women" in 1939!  Vera Farmiga, Gabourney Sidibe, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulsen, Stevie Nicks, who, I hope will deliver another rendition of "Rhiannon"--Lily Rabe--Hooray!!!-and Emma Roberts!

                                Not pictured, whom I hear is returning are Jessica Lange, Connie Britton, Evan Peters, and Kathy Bates. whom I hope comes back as Madame La Laurie!  I just loved that crazy New Orleans bitch!!!!!!!!!!  And I did see her house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Also, I hear returning, is Naomi Grossman, noted for her portrayal of pinhead Pepper.  Will Pepper return, or will she be playing a different character???????????

                                  How will Frances and Lily return?  Frances, when last seen in "Coven" went up in flames of glory, crying out the sacred name of "Balenciaga!!!!!!!!!!"   And Lily was consigned to the hell of an experiment gone wrong, in biology class.  And not even Advanced Placement Biology!!!!!!!!!

                                  But wait!  There is more!  Joan Collins is supposedly joining the mix, so how is this season going to handle two seasoned divas--Joan and Jessica--with the latter maintaining, I am sure, that this was HER show from the start!  Watch out for thrown objects on set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I want to know why it is being titled "Apocalypse," but will have to wait to find out.  The word usually signals "the end," and I do not think this is going to be the last season of "American Horror Story."

                                   It premieres on Wednesday, September 12, which is a busy day for me.  That is the day I march over to the Waverly Theatre, in the West Village, stand out front, and sing "Frank Mills."  Not only that, it is a milestone, the 40th Anniversary of the first time I did this, back in 1978!!!!!!!!!!

                                     This is shaping up to be a busy day!  Maybe month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      But I can't wait for all the macabre mayhem, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: