Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

So Good To Be Back, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   I am so glad to be on here, writing again.  For one thing, my infection is gone, although the doctor says, maybe because of my age, I am more susceptible.  How comforting is that? But I feel better than three weeks ago.  As for my pinched nerve, it comes and goes.

                                     There is much to talk about.  I mean, is Aretha Franklin actually on her death bed?  What will happen to Soul, if the Queen dies!  And let me tell you something, they better have guards outside that room, 24/7, because I believe this whole thing is being engineered by Miss Diana Ross, who wants to be Queen Of All!  Well, I got news for you, Di, you can't, because that title belongs to the Virgin Mary.  And, honey you sure as hell ain't no virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      So, yes, I am back, flagrant as ever, with lots of sad and exciting things to talk about.

                                       Love you all, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: