Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Isn't The "American Horror Story: Apocalypse" Baby Just So Cute?????????????


                                Darlings, not since the iconic embryo that closed out Stanley Kubrick's 1968 masterwork "2001: A Space Odyssey," has there been a baby to equal its cuteness.  But now comes "American Horror Story: Apocalypse," to give it a run for its money.

                                  But since this is the AHS universe, you know this petit enfant is going to be an enfant terrible!  I hope it gets some scene stealing one-liners, and I hope it is explained why the show is going apocalyptic, when I already know there will be a season following this one.

                                   I can't wait, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   It happens Wednesday, September 12, which is also Frank Mills Day.  I will have to do an early performance that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I wish I could be there to see it!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

I wish so, too.
I wish someone would get it
on YouTube.