Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I Feel Sorry For "King Kong" In The Broadway Curtain Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              I firmly believe everyone should see the 1933 classic once. It is a masterpiece of filmmaking, entertainment and artistry.  But I have to confess, I can only watch the film up to a certain point now, and that is when Kong, atop the Empire State Building, places Ann Darrow, safely on the ledge, knowing what is in store for him.  I cannot take seeing this poor creature die.  It just breaks my heart.

                                Well, now, God help us, there is a Broadway musical of "King Kong," and  I am amazed it is still running.  The score is crap, the actors scurry about like frightened mice, and when King Kong comes out to take his well deserved final bow, well, the poor thing looks so unhappy.  And who can blame him? He's got sense!  He knows he is in a clunker!  I hope he is being paid handsomely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    This has to be one of the saddest curtain calls I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Just take a look!  Call Animal Activists immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: