Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Now, Really, What Song Could Be More Appropriate For This Birthday?????????????


                                  I play "The Lusty Month Of May," every May 1, but I will get only one chance to play "When I'm 64."  I cannot believe I--a baby boomer--have arrived at the age.   Where has the time gone?

                                   Of course, everyone waits for this age, until they can finally relate to The Beatles song.  Thank heaven, I still have hair!  And my facial creams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    I wish all on here an exciting year, and for me an improvement over the last one, what with the passing of my father, and David friend, Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     But today is a day for celebration!  So, let's start with the song!

4 comments:

bogieme2 said...

Michael happy happy birthday and yes youre still here may ther be many more chorus lines in your future love ya norman and joe

Victoria said...

!!Happy Birthday!!❤️❤️❤️

The Raving Queen said...


Norman and Joe,

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.
64 and counting. I cannot believe it.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Thank you so much. Eventually,
all will be reported on here.

This year is a scary one, as it is
the age at which my mother passed,
40 years ago next year. I have
always been aware of that.