Followers

Friday, November 30, 2018

Can You Believe We Are Almost Through Another Year???????????????????


                                           Tomorrow is December 1, which means countdown not only till Christmas, but the end of 2018.  In a way, November is a beginning for me; it is my birth month, and I turned 64 on the 18th, so it is an odd time of year, for me.

                                              We saw "A Chorus Line" at City Center, only to discover we had seen a total of three productions of it in this year.  I made it through another Musical Theater Week.  We--David and I--had a lovely dinner at Positano, and I did my book assessments.  Still working on that 100 plus reading record, though.

                                              All in all, November was a good month.   My first one without my father, so that was sad.   The rest was blessed, by the presence of David and my animal friends.

                                               See you in December, dolls!  Here comes the Holiday madness!!!!!!!!!

No comments: