Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Were Priscilla Mullins Here To Celebrate Thanksgiving Today, She Would Look Just Like Edna May Oliver!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     As a child, Thanksgiving always made me think of Laurel and Hardy in "March Of The Wooden Soldiers."  But when it ventured into the realm of the Pilgrims, I recalled a cartoon about Miles Standish, John Alden and Priscilla Mullins, made, I think, by Warner Bros, where Priscilla was drawn to look like Edna May Oliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Let's face it, I am sure she was no hottie!  She was no Blythe Danner, but at least she wasn't Lillian Hellman!!!!!!!!!!!  In looks, I mean.

                                          So, every Thanksgiving I think of Edna and Priscilla.

                                           Be thankful for your looks, darlings!  And for all the good things God gave us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           He even gave Priscilla the Man Of Her Dreams--John Alden!!!!!!!!!!!!  And me too, with my beloved David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Gobble, gobble, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: