Followers

Monday, November 26, 2018

Let's Ease Into The Holidays, With Some Pre-Christmas Levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   And, what us girls need right now, especially all you singles, is the Gay Rights Anthem, "It's Raining Men!!!!!!!!!!!!"   May you get soaking wet for the Holidays. I may go out later, and do the same thing, myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    How I have always wanted that heart shaped bed in my room!  Imagine sleeping on that each night, with the one I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      So, go wild, girls, before the Holidays weigh us down into sobriety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        "The street's the place to go . And God bless Mother Nature!"

                                           Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: