Followers

Monday, January 14, 2019

For A Winter Repast, Darlings, Let's Head To Bemelman's, At The Carlyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   There is a very good chance I may have been here, twenty some years ago. I was taken, one evening, to The Carlyle Hotel, to hear famed pianist Bobby Short play.  Of course, I knew who he was, and dressed appropriately.  I breezed into the room, sparkling and whirling, while, in my head, I heard the "Charlie's Perfume Theme--"  "There's a fragrance that's here, today, and they call it, Charlie."  I was just like Shelley Hack on the commercial.

                                   So, while we are waiting for the thaw and Spring to come, how about making a beeline to Bemmelman's.   I hear the drinks are scrumptious.

                                    See you there, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: