Followers

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy Birthday, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             Today, darlings, is the birthday of the fabulous actress Celia Keenan-Bolger, currently the toast of Broadway, and sure to win--and better--a TONY Award, for her performance as Scout in "To Kill A Mockingbird," on Broadway.  The Raving Queen hits the show on April 27, and cannot WAIT to see you, Celia.

                                                So, best wishes to Celia.  Hopefully the company will give her a proper party, and I wished I had looked as good when I was her age.  Or had the gifted ability to break audiences' hearts, just by being present.

                                                 Many happy returns, Celia.  And what about that hair?  I mean, who does it?  All the Keenan-Bolgers have killer hair, so is it a matter of genetics, or a good hair stylist?

                                                  Inquiring minds want to know, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                  We love you, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

lol I was trying to sing Why We Like Spelling with my grandson the other day

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I played the CD of the show on
that day. And I have tkts to
see Celia in "To Kill A Mockingbird"
for April!