Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Here I am, girls, back for another chapter of this blog.  I forget to tell you our beloved Gojira has a movie coming out this year, probably in the Summer, and it will be all the rage; everyone will see it.

                                   Last night, no big whoop!  The ball dropped, I sipped, yelled, blew a horn, and went to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!   Better home on TV than in Times Square!

                                    Tomorrow I face the dentist and the doctor.  So things start up again.

                                     Looking forward to recording some hilarious doings!

                                      My best to all of you, darlings!

Which one of you is the New Year Baby?????????????

No comments: