Followers

Monday, December 31, 2018

And So We Surge Forward.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Like the Von Trapps fleeing the Nazis, over Maria's beloved mountain, we bid farewell to 2018--it had some rough spots like my father's passing, and one of David's friends and mine--but we have emerged  at the other end, ready to go on.  Thanks to the inspiration we get each year, from our Perennial Person Of The Year, Sister Camille D'Arienzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  This chapter is now written.  Now comes the next.

                                   Which leaves you, my readers.  It has been a pleasure sharing this year with you, and I look forward to sharing fun and mayhem during 2019.  No sad songs this coming year.  We have had enough the last two.

                                      So, I will see you next year, darlings. Wishing you all the best, and may 2019 be that for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Here is that farewell movie moment, live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Until next year, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Becky Morton said...

Girl, I just discovered you. I’ve just seen an What’s My Line featuring the B’way cast for of the Von Trapp children and I wondered about their whereabouts today. And I found you. Love the blog.

The Raving Queen said...


Becky,

Thank you so much. I too have seen that
"What's My Line" program. I wish I had
been old enough to see the original
Broadway production of SOM.

Glad you enjoy the blog. Drop in, anytime!