Followers

Friday, December 7, 2018

Something I Owe My Girls--A Christmas Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  Things have been so hectic, these past several weeks, girls, I have not been able to do my usual Bitch Of The Week column.  I was beginning to wonder if there were any bitches out there.

                                    But with the Holidays arriving, all sorts of bitches step out.  So, each week in December, I aim to give you a Christmas bitch.

                                    Here is the first, and doesn't she look trashy?  Look how short that skirt is, and those boots.  A real truck stop prostitute if I ever saw one.

                                     Nasty Christmas thing!  Santa won't be bringing you presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: