Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Despite What This Looks Like, This Is Actually Me, Rushing For My Morning Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       I know this looks like the American Victorian father, rushing to see what all the excitement is on "The Night Before Christmas," but it is also a pretty good representation of how I look, each morning, as I dash to the kitchen for that first cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Oh, God, my eyes are glazed with sleep, and there is a manic, hysterical look to them, as though if I do not get there fast enough, there will be no coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Baby Gojira helps get me up, and makes sure I get coffee in me!  Without it, I am such a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             And that's just BEFORE the coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: