Followers

Friday, December 14, 2018

Darlings, This Is What I Look Like, Reading In The Evenings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Girls, I am telling you, with those cold Winter nights setting in, I need to curl up, like a good Victorian, with an enthralling book.  I am still working my way through this year's fiction, but next year I will begin the second of The Northanger Horrid Novels, which, I believe, is "Clermont."

                                  Then, what a time I will have, arranging my hair into those Victorian side curls.
The things we girls have to go through!  The things I have to go through to simulate the proper atmosphere.

                                      So, as evening falls, think of me like this, curled in a chair, hair in curls, perusing a volume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Remember, dolls, it is not only what you read, but how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: