Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2018

One Last Word To Get In, For The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 As far as I am concerned, darlings, THIS was The Shortest Day Of The Year.  It went fast enough, what with all the postings I did.  Actually, this one should have been first, but I forget.

                                  But it left time enough for me to blog, and do a Strand Run.  I have now started Book #100, and if I finish it by tomorrow, I may see how high I can go!  Keep those fingers crossed, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    So, this is what we have building toward. Now, the days start getting longer until June 22, aka MERYL's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Last night was the LONGEST night, and felt like it, because I could not conk out till 2AM.

                                       So, let us hope for longer days ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: