Followers

Monday, December 31, 2018

Time To Wrap Things Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           Ah, girls, the writer's life!  The one problem with it is there is not enough time to get it all down, and still have a life.

                                             I mean, here we are at not only the final day of the month, but of the year!  I have to cover December highlights, the year's highlights, and hope for the new!  How will I do it, girls.  I don't know, but I will try my best.

                                              On the December front, our beloved Baayork Lee turned 72, we saw "Celebrity Autobiography On Broadway," we saw the lights in Dyker Heights, we had our annual holiday gathering with friends at the Bridgeview Diner--it was a social whirl, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                That is it for this post now comes the year's highlights and new hopes!


No comments: