Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Christmas Horror Image #11--The Cute Little Gremlin, From "Gremlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                 Isn't he cute, girls?  This little fellow, featured in the 1984 film, "Gremlins" (which I never saw) really knows how to spend his holiday.  I bet his favorite Christmas carol is "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all just love it, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Don't ask me how I managed to miss "Gremlins," but I can't see everything!

                                 I am required to state this fellow is not nearly as cute as Baby Gojira.  Because, as I sit here, writing this, Baby Gojira is feeling a bit upstaged.

                                  This is a perfect Christmas horror image, but nothing can replace Baby Gojira in our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Right, darlings?????????????????????????

No comments: