Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Imagine This, Girls, Something Nasty And Cute--Christmas Horror Image #14, Victorian Snowman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Readers who have been with me for a long time, know how much I love Victoriana, and, after my TV and film poster post, I thought, I needed a dose of Victorian horror on here.  And here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           The snowman looks both menacing and sweet,  The little robin looks very brave, and unafraid. Like my animal friends, who offer me love and comfort.

                                             I love just the mildest touch of malice on the snowman's face.  Margaret O'Brien would never have messed with this one!

                                              May you all be as happy as the robin and snowman during this holiday season, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: