Followers

Monday, December 31, 2018

Film Of The Year????????????? Hell, I Cannot Do That, Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              I mean, I haven't even seen "Roma," yet.  But these two films, thanks to the lead performances of Melissa McCarthy in one, and Lucas Hedges in the other, made them my favorites of the year.

                               Each had solid direction, top work from the supporting players, and told their stories, clearly, objectively, and compellingly.  I would consider seeing each again, and there are not that many films made these days that I would say that, about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Don't miss these dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 And speaking of Lucas Hedges...………………..

No comments: