Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Time To Decide Which Betty Crocker We Want To Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Christmas is fast approaching, and that means holiday baking.  And the gold standard for baking is still Betty Crocker?

                                        But which Betty Crocker should we be?  For me, the choice is easy--1955, one year after I was born, and she was the iconic figure through my childhood--wholesome and domesticated,  just as we all wanted to be. Some of us were better at it, than others.  I was better at being a Princess!!!!!!!!!!!  Which is why I am now The Raving Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Betty Crocker, and Bisquck!  They, too are the stuff Christmas memories are made of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: