Followers

Friday, December 21, 2018

My Traditional Christmas Carol Promise Kept--The Underplayed "Gesu Bambino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                        Many, I am sure, will not recognize the title, but, when you listen, you will recognize a haunting section of it.  It is chilling and beautiful, and why it does not get as much air play as other carols is puzzling to me.  On radio channels, even ones specializing in Christmas music, I have yet to hear it.

                                        I did not want any of you to miss it.

                                        Here is David Archuleta and The Mormon Tabernacle Choir rendition.  It will really get under your skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Yule Tide greetings, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: