Followers

Monday, December 31, 2018

Here Are Some Of My Hopes For 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                        1.  "The Wizard Of Oz" and "Gone With The Wind--"  Both of these films turn 80 in 2019, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!  80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So, it is highly imperative we get theatrical screenings of both this year.  I am already on target for 'Oz," but hope for "Gone With The Wind!  And don't give me crap about loving the Civil War classic.  It is crucial for SOME of us girls to make periodic visits to Tara!!!!!!!!!!
             


 
2. The Return Of Amy Sedaris On February 19-- How we have missed our beloved Amy!  No Christmas show; how sad!  But Amy is coming back, and we cannot wait!!!!!!!!  Patty Hogg, Nutmeg, and The Lady In The Wood, and Esther!!!!!!!!!  Will they all get along?  We shall see!
3,Celia Keenan-Bolger, in "To Kill A Mockingbird--"   We are all set for this one on April 27.  I cannot wait to see what Celia does to break our hearts!!!!!!!!!  Lucky they are to have Celia--if not, I wouldn't be going!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.Books--What will be the big
 literary event of 2019???????? Will there be any???????????
5.
                                  Broadway--after "Carousel," is there any hope for it?  Celia, Jessie, Lindsay, what is in store for us all this year?  Don't forget Roundabout's 'Merrily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

                                  6.
Same story, more shit!  I don't hold much hope here.  Any gems we get are bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.  But Most Of All--Another year with my loving David Spegal, who gives so much to me, every day of the year is a fun journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And Baby Gojira too, who enriches us all!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Your hubby is adorable!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Thank you so much. I agree.
I thank God every day for him.

Both of us have been felled by post
holiday colds. We are improving, but
I worry about my wheezing. I saw the
doctor, but he did not seem concerned.

I may go back to him anyway if things
don't change/

Victoria said...

Oh, dear. Shortness of breath should not be taken lightly!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I am really not having difficuly
breathing, but cannot get rid of the
wheezing. Anyway, I have a Dr. appt.
tomorrow, and I hope something can be
done. Thanks for your concern.