Followers

Monday, December 24, 2018

Let's Go Back To The 1950's, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!! Here Is Something All Us Girls--And Boys-- Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Ah, to be carried over the threshold in a dazzling wedding gown, and pink! I know how many of you out there wish just for that, so that is my Christmas wish to all of you!

                                  Things were just so much more colorful and romantic, then.  Of course, conformity ruled, but behind closed doors, the queens were flaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here is another 50's tradition to bring back.  To be served an elegant breakfast, while dressed and coiffed, elegantly! Another Christmas wish for all, and by way of saying that, come 2019, I will return with my McCall's marriage talks!  I have not forgotten my darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink is definitely the color of the day tomorrow!

Merry Christmas, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: