Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Well, Girls, We Have Our Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Now, David and I are not going till April 27, 2019, but this is an open letter to the 'Mockingbird' company, and most especially Celia Keenan-Bolger--the ONLY reason I am going--that she and everyone had better be there, and on their toes, when The Raving Queen makes his appearance in the audience.

                                  This is just six days after Easter. And I will still be recovering from "The Song Of Bernadette."  What an emotionally fraught week this will be.

                                    Right now, I happen to be rereading the Harper Lee classic in preparation. It is as perfect as it ever was.

                                     But I cannot wait to see Celia do her thing--all those great, internalized feelings she brings to every role she does.  Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       When Winter turns to Spring--which it should, by then, I must find the perfect ensemble, and get my hair done, for this theatrical event.

                                         So, darlings, you are all on notice.  Be there, that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          May Celia finally win a TONY Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: