Followers

Monday, January 7, 2019

The Time For Seasonal Affect Disorder Is At Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               We have passed January 6, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!  Now, everything comes to a screeching halt.  And so my period of Seasonal Affect Disorder begins, lasting till sometime in March.

                                 Already, I have a cold, with wheezing I cannot shake.  I have a doctor appt. tomorrow, so we shall see what happens.  And I am still struggling with the new Murakmai.

                                   This is not a successful transition to 2019.

                                     It is the most difficult time of the year, for me.

                                     La Sacre du Printemps, darlings!!!!!!!!  I await it!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: