Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Girls, I Love The Nancy Burpee Commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  I have always loved the commercial, but when I read and heard about all the things Nancy has had to overcome throughout her life, and she is still competing in swimming, I was floored.  I always wait for that final shot of Nancy, gently floating down the pool lane, waving to everyone.  I feel like she is waving to me, encouraging me to try and overcome whatever I need to.
So, I always wave back at Nancy, with a promise to try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Keep it up, Nancy!  And keep airing that commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Countless of us do count on you!  Every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nordic Siren said...

HEY RAVING QUEEN!!!
Nancy Burpee here! I just saw your post. Thank you soo much for your kind words, truly! Not being able to swim due to pandemic is making me NUTS!! But I'll be training in the ocean with my coach next week, then its surgery #75 I think on June 18th. Breast cancer reconstructions for the 28th time, but no worries...I'll be back swimming 3 weeks post OP! You keep pushing thru ANYTHING that stands in your way! Stay Safe & I'm here if I can be of any help.

Yours Truly

Nancy

The Raving Queen said...


Nancy,

Thank you so much for your kind words,
encouragement and inspiration. Keep
training and don't stop. You certainly
give me plenty of comfort. Drop in
here, anytime!