Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Something To Cheer Us Up, Girls--Lee Radziwill's Apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Whether the apartment is in New York, where I would prefer, or Paris, which might be nice for a getaway, Lee is still with us to uphold glamour, in a town, where, having now lost Lord And Taylor, is soon to sink into the muck and mire.  But not if Lee can help it!
Look at this gorgeous red room!  I would love just to have THAT, darlings, never mind the rest of the apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Such elegance, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a bit more understated, for guests!!!!!!!!!!  I would keep the red room for myself, hubby, and closest friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee still has the sense of glamour this town needs!  I aim to carry out her legacy.

Even if I have to do it on Amy Sedaris' budget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an inside look at Lee's Paris apartment!  New York or Paris, who cares!!!!!!!!!

We all LOVE you, Lee!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: