Followers

Monday, January 14, 2019

Something To Look Forward To, When The Cold Winter Turns To Warm Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Of course, I mean considerably warm spring, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    This is the Alice In Wonderland statue in Central Park, and the thing to do, when the weather turns warm, is to have tea by it.  So, that is what I am planning on, and when I do, I will let all my girls know, so we can gather before Alice and Company.

                                       I always wanted to wear Alice's dress and hair.  And to plunge down a rabbit hole!   But tea here would be a perfect initiation into the Spring season, and I bet we see other "Alices" there, at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         So, cheer up, girls, Winter will not lost forever, and Alice and her friends are waiting!!!!!!!!

No comments: