Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Aside From Syndicated Royalties On "Funny You Should Ask," What Else Does Whitney Cummings Do??????????????????????


                          It is a fair question, darlings, because every night, during the hour David and I watch two "Judge Judy's," this commercial for the gameshow "Funny You Should Ask" gets aired, and Whitney's bit on it is funny enough for me to say she merits being designated as talented.



                           But this game show was from 2017, so what is Whitney up to, now???????????



                            The way this commercial is aired nightly, I feel I should know Whitney better, and yet I don't.  What the hell is up with her??????????????



                               Tell us, Whitney!  Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

hmm I am aware of her
she had a short-lived sitcom I believe

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thanks for the info. I was not even aware of that.
I think she is talented, but she needs to market herself better.