Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2024

It's That Time Of Year Again, Darlings--Fleet Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                     Anchors aweigh, my boys, indeed!  It always begins with Gojira, pictured above, leading the fleet into New York harbor, allowing the sailors some peace and relaxation.



                     Part of that is provided by you, darlings.  Remember, this is when you bring a sailor home for a home cooked meal!  Afterwards, like the song says, "A bit of dinner never hurt, but guess who is gonna be dessert?"



                     I am sure we are all heading to the docks this week to see all the lusciousness on display.



                     But remember, Gojira insists on good behavior at all times.



                      So, do your patriotic duty, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                   

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh my darling....I have experienced quite a few Fleet Weeks up in NYC. Some very sordid too. The things I may have done, oh I blush. But I like to think I was doing my part to help with the morale of our boys.

I hope you have a wonderful Decoration Weekend!

The Raving Queen said...

Oh, Mistress Maddie,
You are a true patriot, darling! It is always important to boost the morale of our brave boys in whatever way we can. Your service to our country gets four stars from me.

And a frozen Margarita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!