Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Darlings, It Is Time To Get Out The Spring And Summer Fashions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              I mean, do you want to look like this?



                            Of course, I would not mind having Vampira's waistline, but I would still need a better wardrobe than she.  So, I am using her as a reminder to get out your warm weather gear, which David and I both did yesterday!



                              And that make-up and those nails.  Think what they must have cost Vampira.  No wonder her wardrobe was limited.



                                Yes, she was an icon.  But there are other, more attractive ways to be so.



                                 Take it from me, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Oh, we all wanted to be Yvonne De Carlo!