Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2024

It Is Confirmed, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rihanna Is Attending The 2024 MET Gala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I certainly hope I will be, girls.  I mean, come on, it is not like ANNA has already been planning this for months.


                                How I would love to march onto that carpet in a glam suit, accompanied by one of my animal friends, like Cujo or Nicholas. They would steal the show!


                                 As for Rihanna, word is she is going to tone it down this year.  Now, toning it down for Rihanna is like you or I flaming it up, dears!  So, I cannot wait to see what she wears!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  I am sure other guests will be announced as the time draws near.


                                 But remember, it is here where you first heard about Rihanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

she may have -anna in her name , but she is no ANNA!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
She is definitely NOT Anna, but she always gets invited to the gala.