Followers

Friday, May 3, 2024

If Only Life Were Only Like The Opening Shot Of "Blue Velvet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            Sometimes, it is, girls; others it is like the rest of "Blue Velvet."  But this beautifully poetic and lyric shot, with accompanying music, sets a false tone for what is to follow, as the rest, unlike this, is far from ideal



                                This post is not meant to be a downer; on the contrary, I want to point out that, especially in the month of May, images can be seen all about resembling this shot.  Take them in and appreciate them for the benefits they give.



                                   I would expect everyone reading this on here to have seen "Blue Velvet."



                                 If not, then do it, and get ready to be artistically blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

how about that I was just singing the song, and my husband mentioned the movie.
pretty much Everything reminds me of a song!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
That is funny. In June Film Forum is having a showing, and I am going!