Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Attention All Readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Darlings, it is my duty to inform you that starting tomorrow I will have limited access to my computer, and thus will only be writing from Wednesday on.  This is because David will be working remotely on Mondays and Tuesdays.  Meaning I will have to churn out posts faster than before.  And maybe I can get more reading done!



                                     I wanted to inform you to make sure you knew everything is OK, and there is nothing wrong.  I have not forsaken my readers, and I do not intend to.



                                       Just that new posts will not pop up till midweek.



                                       See you, then, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks for letting us know!!
Have you had any volunteering opportunities??
I’m looking to do something productive too; it’s easy to get into a rut!!
Pet sitting has been fun and rewarding, and the people are Much more respectful and appreciative than when I was doing daycare!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Right now I am still busy with the church choir. We are doing a program for Pentecost Sunday, May 19, at the 11PM mass. I had no idea you had done day care. I would love to pet sit, but allergies would get in the way.