Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Darlings, I Am Telling You, Not Everyone Buying This Doll Are Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          You damn well better beleive it!  This is Sweet Talking Ken, and if he doesn't look as gay as anything, well, then, honey, I must be herterosexual.  Which means you've got to be kidding!   I would bet anything this doll is purchased by more boys, ie; more burgeoning gay boys, and perhaps some tired old queens, although I don't want to even contemplate how this latter group might be using this dolll.

                                             He is not inflatable, dolls, but what I want to know is, does he actually talk, like some dolls on the market do???  If so, here, I am sure, are a couple of Sweet
Talking Ken's best lines--
                                        "Hey, baby!"
                                        "Your place or mine?"
                                         "Hey, you!  C'mere!  C'MERE!!!!!!!!"
                                         "Hi, sailor! New in town?"
                                         "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
                                         "Want to join my social group?  It is called "Friends Of Dorothy'!!!!!!!"
                                          "I can sing the score of 'Gigi'!"
                                          "Catering is a great career!"
                                          "I'm a floral arranger!"
                                           
                                             And, of course, my personal favorite:
                                          "That bitch Barbie!  She always upstages me!"

                                             When Monsieur and I came out of Century 21 on 86th Street, in Bay Ridge--now get this; this is Bay Ridge, kiddies!!!!!!--we saw this young,  twinky looking sort in the most fabulous gold lame shirt, patterned pants which, if they were any tighter would burst at the seams, a head of blonde hair that was strictly out of a bottle, and the most fashionable sandals on his feet.  Bet he owns Sweet Talking Ken, and now he is trying to put some of his lines into practice.  As I told Mosneiur, you can bet, sure as anything, that this young thing was not waiting for a bus!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                But in Bay Ridge????????  How things have changed!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                So, parents, make sure you purchase Sweet Talking Ken for your girl......or more aptly, your  boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 Think of how much they will learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: