Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth Of July, Everyone!!!!!!!!!


                          I know what you are thinking, girls!!!!!!!!!!  On this apocryphal day of Summer, you might expect to see her a reenactment of the signing of the Declaration, or the cast album cover of "1776!"  Fitting enough, I suppose!  But, honestly, I would be shirking my duties as the Raving Queen if I did not put up something with a gay iconic twist!!!!  And what could be better for July 4 than....Little Edie!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           And I am talking about the REAL Little Edie Beale, in the Maysles  documentary "Grey Gardens," not Drew Barrymore in the dramatization.  So, for today, we have Little Edie doing her famous Fourth Of July dance!!!!!  What could be better?????????

                           Are we all ready to dance, like Little Edie??????????????  I know I will be, as soon as I have my morning's coffee!!!!!!!!

                            So, here we are on another July 4th--a day of fun, food, and memories!!!!!!!!!!   Love to all, from yours truly, and Little Edie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Five-Six-Seven-Eight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: