Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Darlings, Remember "Gidget Goes Hawaiian??????????"


                             I don't know if this is official yet, but the word on the street, girls is that sometime in 2013 there will be a new Godzilla/Gojira movie!!!!!!!  It has been awhile since everyone's  favorite radioactive lizard has been seen on the big screen, and no one will welcome him back, more than I.

                              Just look at the picture above, loves!!!!!!!!!  Isn't he the cutest thing?????   I guess in his spare time Gojira likes to travel, and here he is paying a visit to what looks like the French Riviera. Can you blame him, dolls??????  The cuisine there has to outshine the seaweed and  sushi he gets back on Odo Island!!!!!!  Even Tokyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Seeing this photo gives me a great idea, which I wish to impart to this potential film's screenwriters.  Instead of the usual formulaic routine, follow the style of the Gidget films, only with Gojira. Have him pay a visit to a vacation spot, and see what happens. Let viewers see how lovable this 150 foot reptile is, and how he just loves to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  The word out there is that this  HUGE film star wants to work with Meryl Streep!!!!!!!!  Who can blame him????????  And MERYL has not ventured into this kind of narrative territory.  Wouldn't it be great to have her as the brilliant scientist who wants to keep Gojira alive, so she can study him, but, in the process, he turns into a big, lovable pet she takes care of, and who does her bidding, fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Way???????????????

                                    I know what you are saying, darlings!!!!!!  Why don't I just write the script myself?????????  Well, I have other things to write, as can be seen, and MERYL has to get busy getting Amy Adams in shape for "Into The Woods," so I think I will wait and see what the writers come up with for Gojira in his triumphant return to the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Maybe even a musical, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: