Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

"Get Off These Steps, You Trashy Wench! Get Off This Land!"


                         
                                       Girls, let me tell you, even if Emmy Slattery isn't encroaching on territory that is legally yours, sooner or later you will be faced with some kind of bothersome situation.  And, I can tell you,
the above line is perfect for every occasion."Who baptized your other brats, after you killed my Mother?"

                                         It worked back on Hudson and Bethune Streets, when I was harassed by a homeless (!!!!) guy, who, just looked at me after speaking this, my eyes blazing, and ran!!!  It worked when Monsieur and I were catching a bus up by Lincoln Center--yes, Lincoln Center, darlings!!!--were menaced by this Black, crack ho' Mama!!!!  As soon as she said "you fucking faggots," I was up, and delivering this line. Which stopped her in her tracks, and she ran!!!!!

                                         Defending one's turf comes in all forms; not just Scarlett's!!!!  So, I am advising all my girls not to take any guff from the sort of trashy wenches who might menace you!!!!  Say this line to
any trashy wench, or form thereof, who might be menacing you!!!!

                                         "Who baptized your other brats, after you killed my Mother?"

                                            You tell her, Scarlett!  And you tell them all, girls!!!!





















































No comments: