Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh, My God, Girls!!!!!!!!!! Tonight Is "Love Gone Wrong Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                  What a night for curling up in front of the TV tonight, darlings!!!!!!!!!!  Investigation Discovery Channel is launching this night with a two hour block of time from 9 till 11 PM. The first hour is their old standby, "Who The (Bleep!) Did I Marry?", which looks at all sorts
of wrong marriages, from some that, from an observational standpoint, seem funny, to some that
are outright scary and murderous.  Then there is the premiere of the series I cannot wait for, and I expect all my girls will relate to this--"Dates From Hell!!!!!!!"  Honey, none of our dates may have
been as bad as these, but who hasn't, in their adulthood, been on some kind of Date From Hell
experience???? Even when you opened the door in "Mystery Date," you sometimes got a dud!!!!!!!!

                                   However, I think a full evening should have been made, from 7 to 11, adding, for instance, "Scorned Love Kills!" and "Wicked Attractions."  What a full dose of Love Gone Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     I cannot wait to discuss it with you all, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: