Followers

Friday, March 14, 2014

Girls, I Cannot Wait For This Fag Fest Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                       First, there was "Sleepaway Camp," in 1983.  Then  "Camp," in 2003, just twenty years later.  Followed by the real life version, "Stagedoor," in 2006, which was the real life thing, but just to good to be true, what with the "Gypsy"-esque going on between that Randi Kleiner, and her mother!

                         Now, it seems, all these elements are going to be combined into a single film, called Stage Fright!"  As soon as I read the summary, I knew I was in!!!!!!!!!!

                          Get this--"A snobby Musical Theater camp is menaced by a killer who hates Musical Theater!"

                           Are we ready, girls?????  Are we taking the day off?????????  I don't know about the rest of you, but I can tell you, I sure as hell am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Minnie Driver and Meat Loaf are headlining this, which says two things.  Either their careers have REALLY tanked, or, as my Monsieur said, they are having the time of their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe a little bit of both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                From what I have seen of the trailer, (which I will attempt to bring to you; let's see if I am successful) I have to wonder if, in any way, it was influenced by Judi Miller's ballet trash classic, "Save The Last Dance For Me!"  In that one, a woman who was rejected for a city ballet corps does a real psychotic number on her son that outdoes Mama Rose, making him into the dancer she wanted to be, but he does not, with deadly consequences!!!!!   Who knows, if "Stage Fright" follows this trajectory, it could be based on Randi Kleiner and her mother!!!!!!!!!!  Too bad Randi is not in "Stage Fright!"

                                Which means it will be a real howler, the "Fag Fest Of The Year," as I called it.

                                 My only question is--Where the hell is Louise Fletcher??????????????

                                 Here is that trailer, by the way, dolls!  Enjoy!  And see you, on the aisle!

No comments: