Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Shrove Tuesday, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Not only can't I believe we have actually made it to another Shrove Tuesday, I cannot believe I end up using the same picture from last year!  I try to vary, you know.

                            But, yes, today is Shrove Tuesday, the day before Lent begins--tomorrow being Ash Wednesday--and for many of us that means eating pancakes tonight.

                              No matter if you eat pancakes the rest of the year, there is something special about eating them on Shrove Tuesday.

                               So, a Happy Shrove Tuesday, to one and all, from me and the Hostess Of Pancake Hosts!

                                    Hush mah mouf', honeychile'!   Southun' good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

                                 And you can cap it all off, by reading one of my favorite children's books--if you can find it--"The Runaway Pancake!"  Perfect for Shrove Tuesday!

                                  But, have a great one, girls, no matter what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: