Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What Is Martha Plimpton Going To Do????????????????



                             Girls, I know I've been away from the biz a bit, but now I am going to give you the biz!!!!!!  After four (and I had hoped for more) seasons, the hilarious white trash family comedy, "Raising Hope," headed by Martha Plimpton, is being cancelled.  When it was in its glory days, on Tuesday nights, before "Glee!," we never missed an episode.  But then they started monkeying around with the shows' schedules, and "Raising Hope" ended up on Friday nights, when, like, nobody watches TV.  That is when Monsieur and I are out food shopping, at the local emporium.

                               So, it with sadness I say farewell to this comedy show which allowed America, not just New York audiences, to see Martha Plimpton's talent.  But, now that the show is behind her, I hope that means a return to New York, and the stage.  I mean, after her show stopping turn in "Company," the sky is the limit for her!

                                Get on that plane, Martha, and fly back!  Broadway welcomes you warmly, and may your name be gracing the lights of the Great White Way soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   And how we will miss Cloris Leachman, as Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: