Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

In Like A Lion, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Today is March the first, but who would know it?  A major snow storm is on the way--every damn storm we have had this winter has been called "major!!!!"--and while. in eighteen days, the Swallows will return to Capistrano, signalling the arrival of Spring, two days later, I am not so sure if the Swallows are ready to pack up and leave, just yet!

                                     Uncle Ernest has already cancelled his birthday lunch with us.  And we are supposed to go to an Oscar party tomorrow evening, and maybe a screening of "Rebecca."  I can only hope the storm suspends work on Monday, or at least gets me out of my 8PM commitment, which is getting to be a royal pain, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Next weekend, we are supposed to travel to Norristown, PA, weather permitting. So, March promises to be an exciting month. If only the ice would permanently vanish so I could begin my exercise walks again.  If I can do six months of it, think of how many pounds I can shed!  I will be able to slip into Mainbocher, with no problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         But, in any case, this is Oscar Weekend, so have a blast, whatever you do!  Don't worry; I will sure to dish with you all, come Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           See you on the red carpet, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: