Followers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

I Want To Live In Beatrice's World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                     The Esurance commercial says "Don't live in Beatrice's world," but I am telling you, darlings, why not?  It's kind of like the old comedy "King Of Hearts."  Being delusional but functional is the best way to get by in this world of often ghastly reality.  So, sitting at a computer, with a cup of tea, like Beatrice, seems not a bad thing at all.

                        I could go for all of that, right now.  Which is why I just LOVE Beatrice, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        What people don't stop to realize is that Beatrice is really a forward thinking trailblazer, who refuses to conform to her times.  I think it is time we all adopted her as an inspiration.

                           Why not live in Beatrice's world, girls????????  Look what it has done for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: