Followers

Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Good Friday, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Well, we have finally arrives at the Big One--Good Friday!  Today, in addition to making a visit, I am dashing off to the Film Forum to see the original artistic masterpiece, "Gojira," by Ishiro Honda, starring everyone's favorite, lovable reptile!  I knew I will cry real tears at the Wagnerian underwater operatic finale, and Dr. Serizawa will still do it for me!

                                I may then pay a visit to Three Lives, which is a shrine of a different kind.  And I will do a church visit, I promise!

                                Fast and abstain, girls!

                                To think "Gojira" turns 60!  Just like I will seven months from today!!!!  Can you believe it????????????

                                 However you remember this day, and what Jesus did for us, make sure it is good for you, and be good to yourselves, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Alleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: