Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome To A Rather Ambivalent Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            I told you what T.S. Eliot said yesterday, dolls!  Now, while April brings a lot of excitement--my Aunt Jane turns 90 tomorrow; the 16th is the Feast Day of St. Bernadette; the 18th is not only Good Friday, but Gojira's appearance at the Film Forum; the 20th is Easter, with Peter Cottontail and "The Song Of Bernadette," and, of course, the final weekend of the month will be a Grand Celebration of my father's.....get this..99th birthday, and I want to be on hand, for that! As well as the century next year!

                            But there is also sadness marking this month. Tomorrow marks the 35th Anniversary of my mother's passing, a life changing experience for me and my family, and I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, and I am suffering from DAD--Dental Anxiety Disorder!  Please, let me survive this, so I can go on to more pleasurable pursuits--like the two gay weddings we have coming up--one this Saturday, involving my arch rival; the other, the following Saturday, involving my lovely former volunteer coworker, and her partner.

                             And, on April 24, BARBRA turns 72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             So, a lot happens in April!  It just hinges on how I get through tomorrow!

                             Mary! Sister Camille! Pray for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: