Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Well, Fuck Me Gently With A Chainsaw! Do I Look Like Mother Teresa?????????????????????"


                           Ever since "Heathers" first graced the screen, back in 1988, with those almost baby faces--Christian Slater, Winona Ryder and Shannon Doherty, every one on here has wanted to be the Heathers, especially, if one wasn't, in high school.

                            "You're my best friend!  I hate you!"

                              "What's your damage, Heather?"

                                 For some of us for whom those days are fortunately long gone, the new musical version of "Heathers" at New World Stages, could be a surprise blast for Spring for the theater season.
I want to see it, just for the subject matter alone, not to mention this is one of those shows where I needed a good agent--hell, any agent!!!--to be seen for it, because, as my beloved Monsieur will be the first to tell you, I can play a bitch like it is nobody's business!

                                   I mean, why wasn't I seen for this?  I could have played it!  I have a range!  I could do this by day, and Fantine at night!  No sweat!

                                    Anyway, I have just broached the idea to Monsieur about "Heathers." And, after all my dental anxiety, he owes me one!  I have no idea yet when we are going, but you can bet, that, when we do, I will give you all a full report!

                                        See you on the aisle, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: