Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

We All Have Days Like This, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       
                            Hopefully, for our sake, none so bad as poor Daisy, and especially poor Brittany Murphy. But when you feel you need any kind of relief, just what is one supposed to reach for?

                               Generally for me,  it is some kind of stimulant, whether caffeine--that nice combination of hot and buzz makes me mellow out--or a nice Margarita, with salt on the rim, which will cool one down, and sass you back up with the salt! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!  I am becoming tempted already.

                                Getting time for my caffeine fix. Let's hope they have my chocolate chip muffin tops!

                                 Better than Valium, Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: